Healthy food & weight training! It has been a while since I went to the gym. But since my boyfriend started a traineeship for personal trainer, I decided to train with him today. He is a big motivation for me, because he will never skip a gym session and always eat very healthy (unlike me haha).
Keep scrolling for my everyday meal plan!
So today I decided to share my eating schedule with you. My first goal is to lose some weight (two or three kilos) and after that, to gain some muscles. My boyfriend has made a meal plan for me, to help me achieving my goals. For me this eating schedule really works, because I am often very busy and need enough calories. Right now I eat about 1850 calories a day, in this way I can keep continuing my job and going to the gym without being hungry all the time.
185 grams of carbohydrates | 140 grams of protein | 1850 calories
– 50 grams of oatmeal with 250 mililiters of milk
– 1 apple
– 1 cup of coffee or tea
– A glass of water
– One cup of coffee or tea
– Two small egg cakes (eierkoek in Dutch)
– One whole grain bread with 30 grams of Philedelphia or Hüttenkäse
– Two whole grain crackers with chicken and cucumber
– One glas of drinking yoghurt
– One glass of water
– Half a grapefruit
– Two rice cakes with peanut butter or chicken slices
– 20 grams of almonds
– 200 grams of vegetables
– 150 to 200 grams of rice or sweet potato
– 100 – 150 grams of chicken or fish
Late night snack
– 1 glass of light chocolatemilk
– 250 grams of low-fat quark